- Quality goods - high quality goods
- Fast delivery - by 2 p.m. on receipt of payment
- Refund warranty - 30 days cancellation
Schweißerschuhe oder DachdeckerschuheIn addition to the usual dangers, such as falling workpieces, welding metal or bitumen sheeting creates further dangers due to welding beads or open flames. Right there you need welding shoes or roofing shoes that protect you optimally during such work.
If the worker wears the wrong footwear during such activities, there is a risk of burns to the skin or an acute risk of fire at the work place.
- As a professional welder: In these professions in particular, proper protection against welding beads or open flames is important. Something quickly falls into the shoe behind the flap and bad burns are inevitable.
- Roofers or tinsmiths: There is an acute fire risk in the field of roofing art, especially when working with bitumen sheets or when soldering sheet metal. Safety on the construction site is the top priority here.
- Workers with indirect contact (for example at the shipyard): In other industries it can happen that welding shoes are absolutely necessary. Do you work as a painter at the shipyard? Most of the work is done hand in hand with welders, which also requires optimal protection of the feet. Our shoes are also suitable for all professional fields in which protective clothing is prescribed by the professional association.