- Quality goods - high quality goods
- Fast delivery - by 2 p.m. on receipt of payment
- Refund warranty - 30 days cancellation
HK workwear: cut protection shoes for safety in the forest or in the garden
If you work a lot in the garden, for example cutting trees or mowing and trimming lawn, cut protection shoes are important. You quickly slip off with a chainsaw or brushcutter, as cut-protection boots provide optimal protection. Normal safety shoes are usually not enough for forest work. Toe protection is not enough, the surfaces of the shoes are often required.
Before buying, it is important to know which cut protection class is required for which tasks.
Before you order cut protection shoes from us: you should note that
Some information about the cut protection classes (DIN EN ISO 17249):
- Cut protection class 0 - the chain speed may be up to 16 m/s
- Cut protection class 1 - the chain speed may be up to 20 m/s
- Cut protection class 2 - the chain speed may be up to 24 m/s
- Cut protection class 3 - the chain speed may be up to 28 m/s
- Cut protection class 4 - the chain speed may be up to 32 m/s
Toe protection is also important in the forest, which is why toe protection caps are incorporated there, which meet the same requirements as in S3 shoes.
Being in the forest all day means that the shoes always have to sit comfortably, so a good fit is essential. Optimal support for the feet and a comfortable shaft provide additional comfort. Materials such as Gore-Tex or Thinsulate also protect against moisture without neglecting the removal of sweat. This guarantees protection from moisture inside and out.
Cut protection shoes with the seal of approval of the Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik e.V. (KWF) are the perfect companion for forest workers, garden landscapers or hobby gardeners. With your footwear, your toes and the whole foot are safely protected from most of the dangers that threaten your feet in the forest or in the garden.